My fave chocolate cookie named after my fave chocolate shop in Vancouver, Canada.
Make and share this Death by Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coarsely chop 8 squares of the chocolate; set aside.
- Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and baking powder.
- Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.