1/1 Photo of Death by Chocolate Cookies
Ashley U's Note:
My fave chocolate cookie named after my fave chocolate shop in Vancouver, Canada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Coarsely chop 8 squares of the chocolate; set aside.
- 3Microwave remaining 8 squares of chocolate in large microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- 4Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 5Stir in sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- 6Stir in flour and baking powder.
- 7Stir in reserved chopped chocolate and nuts.
- 8Drop by 1/4 cupfuls on to ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake 12-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and feel set to the touch.
- 10Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.4
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g