Recipe by Annacia
Get out a big mug, get out the cappuccino maker and get ready to smile. You can make it as dessert for your dinner guests.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Well I'm still alive and kicking and I owe it all to this cappuccino! :) Wonderful blend of flavors without one overpowering the other. Love that I can really taste the espresso as that is always my favorite part! I made my own chocolate milk and frothed it with the machine! Perfectly all came together. Great treat for an icy winter night. I'm so happy I tagged you in 123 Hit Wonders!
- 1 ounce vanilla-flavored syrup
- 2 ounces espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 4 -6 ounces chocolate milk (Milk may vary depending on size of coffee mug)
- chocolate Reddi-wip topping (canned whipped crean)
- candy sprinkles, any color
- chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- First pour the vanilla syrup into a large coffee mug.
- Next add your fresh brewed coffee to the vanilla syrup and mix the two ingredients together.
- Then steam your chocolate milk to 160 degrees F.
- You can use a beverage or candy thermometer to test the temperature of the milk.
- Once milk has been steamed add it to you coffee.
- Finally, top your cappuccino with the whipped cream to your desired amount.
- Add sprinkles and chocolate for decoration.