1/2 Photos of Death by Chocolate Cappuccino
Get out a big mug, get out the cappuccino maker and get ready to smile. You can make it as dessert for your dinner guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce vanilla-flavored syrup
- 2 ounces espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 4 -6 ounces chocolate milk (Milk may vary depending on size of coffee mug)
- chocolate Reddi-wip topping (canned whipped crean)
- candy sprinkles, any color
- chocolate shavings
- 1First pour the vanilla syrup into a large coffee mug.
- 2Next add your fresh brewed coffee to the vanilla syrup and mix the two ingredients together.
- 3Then steam your chocolate milk to 160 degrees F.
- 4You can use a beverage or candy thermometer to test the temperature of the milk.
- 5Once milk has been steamed add it to you coffee.
- 6Finally, top your cappuccino with the whipped cream to your desired amount.
- 7Add sprinkles and chocolate for decoration.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death by Chocolate Cappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 75.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: