Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get out a big mug, get out the cappuccino maker and get ready to smile. You can make it as dessert for your dinner guests.
- 1 ounce vanilla-flavored syrup
- 2 ounces espresso or 4 ounces strong coffee
- 4 -6 ounces chocolate milk (Milk may vary depending on size of coffee mug)
- chocolate Reddi-wip topping (canned whipped crean)
- candy sprinkles, any color
- chocolate shavings
- First pour the vanilla syrup into a large coffee mug.
- Next add your fresh brewed coffee to the vanilla syrup and mix the two ingredients together.
- Then steam your chocolate milk to 160 degrees F.
- You can use a beverage or candy thermometer to test the temperature of the milk.
- Once milk has been steamed add it to you coffee.
- Finally, top your cappuccino with the whipped cream to your desired amount.
- Add sprinkles and chocolate for decoration.
Well I'm still alive and kicking and I owe it all to this cappuccino! :) Wonderful blend of flavors without one overpowering the other. Love that I can really taste the espresso as that is always my favorite part! I made my own chocolate milk and frothed it with the machine! Perfectly all came together. Great treat for an icy winter night. I'm so happy I tagged you in 123 Hit Wonders!
Mmmm, so yummy! I don't have a cappaccino machine, so heated my chocolate milk in a pan and used my immersion blender to froth it. When I was putting on the whipped cream, it squirted all over the place! But I did indeed enjoy my coffee this morning! Thanks Annacia!