Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Grate the chocolate whilst still frozen I do this with white choc, mint choc and many more. just buy a selection of different chocolate bars. I freeze them and then I grate them
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 6 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 12 ounces chocolate
- Beat eggs, sour cream, water,and oil together in a large bowl until
- thoroughly mixed. Add cake mix and pudding mix. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in chocolates Pour into a greased dish
- bake for 1 hour.
- make a chocolate glazing and cover the cake.