- 510.29 g package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g can caramel topping
- Heath candy bar (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the cake per the box instructions in a bundt pan.
- Put the cake on a large platter (because this is messy).
- When the cake is done and while still hot, poke holes with a fork.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the hot cake - it will soak inches.
- Pour caramel topping over top of cake and spread Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle with the crushed Heath bars.