Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This makes a very moist easy chocolate lover's cake.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Beat 4 eggs, water, oil,& sour cream until smooth.
- Add the box of cake mix and pudding stirring until smooth.
- added chocolate chips, mixing just until blended.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- I sometimes garnish with powdered sugar when cooled.
This is one of my favorite cake recipes ever! Its moist, chocolatey, gooey, and delicious. Its also budget-friendly and uses a lot of ingredients that I normally have in the pantry. YUM!
Moist and delicious
I read all the reviews first. I think they over cooked it. The cooking time is way too long. I cooked mine only 40 minutes then did the toothpick test. It is perfect and moist. Check yours every 5 minutes starting at 40 and you should be great!!