Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This makes a very moist easy chocolate lover's cake.
Make and share this Death by Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Beat 4 eggs, water, oil,& sour cream until smooth.
- Add the box of cake mix and pudding stirring until smooth.
- added chocolate chips, mixing just until blended.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- I sometimes garnish with powdered sugar when cooled.
This is one of my favorite cake recipes ever! Its moist, chocolatey, gooey, and delicious. Its also budget-friendly and uses a lot of ingredients that I normally have in the pantry. YUM!
This cake is amazing! It's is moist and so chocolatey! It doesn't require any frosting and it's SUPER easy to make! I love it and so has everyone I've been nice enough to share it with! My powdered sugar dissolved into the cake even though it was cool, so I'm not sure you can do that until RIGHT before you serve it!
This cake was very good, but definately not ooey gooey as some others had stated. I honestly could have used some more chocolate too. It was good, but I was expecting a moister cake.