adapted from my BF Marianne's recipe. i love the combination of dark/semisweet and milk chocolate... it's the best of both worlds. try this recipe and rest in peace people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1read the directions all the way through before starting.
- 2preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3sift together flour, salt, and soda (first 3 ingredients), set aside.
- 4melt butter in water on low-medium heat, add sugar, and bring to low boil.
- 5turn off burner, stir in vanilla and semisweet chocolate until smooth.
- 6add eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- 7stir in flour mixture, a little at a time.
- 8stir in milk chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 9pour and bake for 25-30 minutes (i use a Baker's Edge Nonstick Edge Brownie Pan and 28 minutes is perfect).
- 10Marianne's rule of thumb: when in doubt, brownies are always better under rather than over.
- 11let cool completely before cutting. or, if you must, eat out of pan with nonstick bakeware safe spoon!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Death-By-Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.4
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 144.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g