Recipe by Kathy in Fla
This recipe came from Husband's Aunt. Everytime I make this dessert, people ask for the recipe. It's easy to make and taste sooooo good!
Top Review by OLJ
Made this for girls' night, and it was a hit! Everyone loved it! I omitted the pecans and used Godiva brownie mix with chocolate chips (never too much chocolate!) and it was delicious!
- 1 box brownie mix (13x9 size)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 5 Skor candy bars or 5 Heath candy bars, chopped
- 1 large Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake Brownies with chopped pecans according to package directions.
- Make instant pudding according to package directions.
- Set to side.
- Crumble 1/2 of brownies in to glass bowl.
- Spread 1/2 of pudding on top of crumbled brownies.
- Spread 1/3 of chopped candy bars on top of pudding.
- Spread 1/2 of Cool-whip on top of candy bars.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with remaining candy.
- HINT: I use 2 sm boxes of instant chocolate fudge pudding sometimes for extra chocolate punch.