Recipe by Kym in Ohio
This is a great summer recipe and very good. I got this recipe from Julilee 2000 Cookbook
- 1 (9 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 4 tablespoons coffee
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 Skor English toffee bits (1.2-inchor" 1.4 oz.) or 9 Heath candy bars (1.2-inchor" 1.4 oz.)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake Brownies according to directions.
- Poke top of brownies and pour coffee flavoring.
- Set aside.
- Make pudding using milk and 8 oz of cool whip.
- Break up candy bars (save one for the top).
- Break up 1/2 of the brownies and put into the bottom of trifle bowl (low sided salad bowl).
- Next add 1/2 pudding, 1/2 candy, 1/2 cool whip; repeat layers.
- Sprinkle candy on top.
- And Die!