Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These potatoes are so rich, cheesy and buttery. Not an every day side dish but impressive for company or holidays. Cook time does not include time for cooking potatoes.
- Boil potatoes and garlic in cold water for 30 minutes or until fork tender. Strain.
- While potatoes are cooking, combine unsalted butter and cream in a saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Add melted butter, cream, salt and pepper to strained potatoes. Mash but keep lumpy. You don't want them pureed.
- Put into a oven-safe casserole dishand sprinkle with asiago cheese
- . Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.