Recipe by Stargazerlilly
This gooey rich dessert bar was made by taking an old recipe I found and tweaking it a little!
Top Review by DesertRose15
Everyone enjoyed these bars. The guys practically inhaled them! They are very rich and gooey. I had to go to five stores before I found the milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels! I wish I could rate these a 4.5. They weren't quite a 5, but still very good! Thanks for another tasty recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Nestle milk chocolate and caramel swirled morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Pat 2/3 of the mixture in bottom of greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- In microwave safe bowl combine margarine, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate/caramel chips.
- Melt until creamy.
- Pour over top of cake mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cake mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until brown.
- Chill 2 hours and then cut into bars.