Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My first-born (sounds so much better than "oldest") sent this to me with instructions to "absolutely make this bread, or else!" With such tender advice as this, how could I not? It is oh so yummy and smells wonderful in the oven and out. It's a double layer, and you can cut up your biscuits to sizes you would like (i.e., quarters, third, whatever.) You decide.
- Cut biscuits into bits.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; roll biscuit bit in mixture.
- Put half the biscuits into lightly greased bundt pan.
- Drizzle with half the butter or oleo.
- Top with remaining biscuit bits; drizzle with remaining butter or oleo.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture on top. This step is optional.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- For glaze, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended; add milk to desired consistency.
- Spoon over warm loaf.