Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My first-born (sounds so much better than "oldest") sent this to me with instructions to "absolutely make this bread, or else!" With such tender advice as this, how could I not? It is oh so yummy and smells wonderful in the oven and out. It's a double layer, and you can cut up your biscuits to sizes you would like (i.e., quarters, third, whatever.) You decide.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) canspillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted and divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk, until desired consistency
- Cut biscuits into bits.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; roll biscuit bit in mixture.
- Put half the biscuits into lightly greased bundt pan.
- Drizzle with half the butter or oleo.
- Top with remaining biscuit bits; drizzle with remaining butter or oleo.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture on top. This step is optional.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- For glaze, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended; add milk to desired consistency.
- Spoon over warm loaf.