Recipe Baroness's Note:
A great and quick fondue for a light supper! My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It's wonderful for our traditional Christmas Eve drop in!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the inside of your fondue pot with the clove of garlic.
- 2Heat wine with lemon juice on Low heat and carefully add the cheese, stirring constantly in a figure eight motion.
- 3When the mixture is bubbling add the Kirsch and the cornstarch blending them together with the mixture.
- 4Cook for about 2-3 minutes and season to taste.
- 5Serve with day old French bread that you have cubed, or fruit and vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dean's Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.4
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: