6 hrs 30 mins
6 hrs 15 mins
This is a very easy, very tasty recipe that is well liked by all ages. It also allows for a number of variations, so make it your own, to suit your family's tastes. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached & cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel brand)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up into cubes (American Processed Cheese)
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1Place first 6 ingredients into a 5-6 qt slow cooker and stir. Turn the slow cooker on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- 2Stir and then add the cooked spaghetti, allowing the spaghetti to heat through (about 30 minutes).
- 3*Optional ingredients: 1 (4 oz) can sliced, black olives, 1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms and/or 1 small onion, diced. If you choose to add any of these, add them at the beginning with the other first 6 ingredients.
- 4**I have made this on the stove top with good results. Adding the first 6 ingredients to a 5-6 qt pot (dutch oven), allowing it to heat on medium until the cheese melts (15 minutes) and then turning the heat down to low and adding the cooked spaghetti, until it too, is heated through (30 minutes).
- 5***I have also made this for OAMC as it heats up well!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deanne's Too Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 596.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 1646.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 35.8 g