Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The ultimate southern punch from my friend...passed through her family! It has been at many a Kentucky wedding!
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 (46 ounce) cansweetened pineapple juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 6 ripe bananas, mashed
- 6 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Dissolve the sugar in the water,.
- then add the juices and the mashed
- Then you mix all together EXCEPT the soda.
- Divide it into 6 equal portions into freezable containers.
- Freeze ahead. 2 hours ahead, shave frozen mixture into a punch bowl.
- One portion = 2 liter bottle.
- Makes 72 punch cups…if you are a true southern belle…7 tumblers! Ha Ha!
Better than lemonade on the front porch in the summer...this one has a twist that makes it really exceptional!