Chef #208121's Note:
Ornish recipe for Granola which is listed in his Heart Disease Reversal Diet. Created by Chef Mary Carrol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: Soy Crumbles should be Soy Flakes but the zaar computer does NOT like the ingredient.
- 2Mix everything but the dates and raisins and toss to cover with the apple juice.
- 3Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 300°F
- 4Cool; add dates and raisins.
- 5Place in airtight containers in a cool place.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dean Ornish's Granola from His Reversal Diet
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: