I call this deadly for two reasons: First, because it's just a "little" on the fattening, clog your arteries side of the food spectrum. Second, because it is just drop dead delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on the package, drain, and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3In a large saucepan, fry the bacon until crispy then remove and crumble.
- 4Add the flour to the bacon drippings (yummies) and cooking, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes over low/medium-low heat.
- 5Add the whole milk and whisk to combined; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 6Remove from heat and add the chives, salt, pepper, onion powder, and cheese; stir to combined.
- 7Add macaroni then pour into a grease 9"-13" glass pan; top with more cheese and bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- 8Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- 9Top with crumbled bacon before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deadly Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 646.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.9 g