Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
MUCH better than it sounds! Some people would love Bloody Marys but they won't try them because they've heard about the spicy HEAT--nothing wrong with that. A lot of really great people don't like spicy food or drink! So, I developed this fine cocktail for you all who have been left out of the Bloody Mary Joy Train for all these years. Enjoy! Big Pat, the old Bone Man.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka (80-proof)
- 4 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 celery & leaves
- 3 pimento stuffed olives
- 1 lime slice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- In a tumbler-type crystal glass 2/3 filled with ice cubes, pour in the vodka and squeeze the lime slice over the ice and drop it inches.
- Add the ice cold V-8 juice and stir in the Worcestershire sauce (if using). Garnish with the celery rib, impale the olives on a toothpick to garnish the top, and serve.
- For vegetarian omit the Worcestershire sauce or use a vegetarian one.