1/2 Photos of Dead Good Spaghetti Carbonara
Kat's Mom's Note:
A quick and yummy pasta that can be served as the main course or as a side dish. From the BBC website. I like that this sauce is not overloaded with butter and does not use olive oil. Instead, it highlights the bacon, onion and cheese flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil a large pan of water and cook the pasta following the packet instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat butter in a small frying pan and cook the onions, garlic and bacon for 5-7 minutes until golden.
- 3Beat together the eggs, cream, most of the parmesan and plenty of ground black pepper.
- 4Drain the spaghetti and return to the pan, off the heat.
- 5Add the onion and egg mixtures and toss together until the pasta is evenly coated.
- 6Serve with the rest of the parmesan sprinkled on top.
- 7Add black pepper and salt if desired.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dead Good Spaghetti Carbonara
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.8 g