Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe came in the mail on a flyer received at work. When you need a quick dessert; this is it! Simple to make and tastes great.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- With an electric mixer at medium speed, mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Top with your favorite puree of seasonal fruit.