Recipe by Hugatunity
This super-indulgent latte was created for my little sister one winter night. She was blown away and guzzled the whole thing! It is a little work to make the milk foam, but well worth it. (This recipe is for one super-sized latte, but could probably serve two)
Top Review by **Mandy**
I cheated and didn't froth the milk just combined all ingredients in a mug & zapped in the microwave for a minute or so. Extremely decadent & yummy, one for my coffee file for sure, thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup espresso or 1⁄2 cup very strong coffee
- 1⁄4 cup white chocolate chips, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, vigorously whisk together the milk and cream over high heat until hot and frothy.
- Add vanilla and sugar to the saucepan and continue to whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- In a large cup, combine hot espresso and the finely chopped chips. Stir until combined completely.
- Add milk to cup, and lightly stir to combine. Enjoy!