1/5 Photos of Daytona Wings -- Baked Teriyaki Style Chicken Wings
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Growing up in a family of race fans, watching the Daytona 500 on TV was something we always looked forward to. Mom always made these wings to snack on during the race. Once upon a time these were called Wing Dings, but somewhere along the way they were renamed Daytona Wings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the wings in a large pitcher. Mix well.
- 2Place chicken wings in single layer in a 9" x 13" pan.
- 3Pour the liquid mixture over the wings.
- 4Marinate at least 2 hours, flipping wings once. Keep wings refrigerated while marinating.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Flip once during baking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daytona Wings -- Baked Teriyaki Style Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1069.2
- Calories from Fat 563
- Total Fat 62.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 235.8 mg
- Sodium 4257.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 64.0 g