My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1Combine chocolate and pistachio pudding mixes and halve. Save the other half for the next time you make this (and you will).
- 2Using a pastry cutter, combine melted butter, pecans, flour, and sugar. Gently press into a 9x13 pan (or large/deep casserole dish).
- 3Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- 4Take outside or put in fridge to cool quickly.
- 5Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip. Spread onto cooled crust.
- 6Make combined pistachio and chocolate (half portion - 6 oz. total) pudding with 3 cups milk.
- 7Spread over cream cheese layer.
- 8Beat heavy cream with 1 t. vanilla instant pudding and 1 tablespoon powdered sugar until stiff peaked. Spread over top.
- 9Drag a toothpick or skewer in circles in and out to create a swirly design from the pudding into the whipped cream.
- 10Refrigerate 4 hours, or as long as you can stand it.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Daymented Layered Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1071.1
- Calories from Fat 681
- Total Fat 75.7 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 753.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix
vanilla instant pudding mix