Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
it is good!! and easy!!! and uses a cake mix!!! and has semi sweet morsels!!!
- 524.46 g box yellow cake mix (do not use Duncan Hines)
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 10 graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 118.29 ml semisweet chocolate morsel
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets, I use cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with a electric mixer combine cake mix,.
- oil, brown sugar, and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and semi sweet morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
What a fun cookie for kids to make. I used french vanilla cake mix and kept my graham crackers pretty big. I posted a picture. I think next time I'll try teddy grahams because they'll keep their shape and the kids will love it! Another thing I'll try are pretzels with chocolate cake mix. Yum! This is a great recipe that kids can sink their hands into.
This recipe is SO good. They taste like cake and the graham crackers give them a crunch. Don't crush the graham crackers too much. I used white cake mix and one Hersey's bar instead of 1/2 c chocolate chips.
These were a huge hit! Made as directed. At 10 minutes they didn't LOOK done, but I removed anyways...they set up perfect...any longer would have been TOO DONE!