Recipe by mandabears
it is good!! and easy!!! and uses a cake mix!!! and has semi sweet morsels!!!
Top Review by ihvhope
What a fun cookie for kids to make. I used french vanilla cake mix and kept my graham crackers pretty big. I posted a picture. I think next time I'll try teddy grahams because they'll keep their shape and the kids will love it! Another thing I'll try are pretzels with chocolate cake mix. Yum! This is a great recipe that kids can sink their hands into.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (do not use Duncan Hines)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 10 graham crackers, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets, I use cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with a electric mixer combine cake mix,.
- oil, brown sugar, and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and semi sweet morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on racks.