- 9 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in potatoes. Cook until tender but firm, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and mash unil smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- To warm, preheat oven to 350f. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Spread mixture into dish; bake about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chives if you like.