This is delish. I got it from Readers Digest Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Drop in potatoes. Cook until tender but firm, about 15 minutes.
- 2Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and mash unil smooth. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 3To warm, preheat oven to 350f. Lightly grease a medium baking dish. Spread mixture into dish; bake about 30 minutes.
- 4Garnish with chives if you like.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Day-Before Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.5
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.0 mg
- Sodium 422.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g