Recipe by Tish
Easy meal to thrown together the night before and throw in the oven when you get home...or have your little one do it after school. This is also good frozen into individual serving sizes
Top Review by kellychris
This was good and easy. Some of the noodles that were on top got very hard and crunchy,though. Maybe if you stir halfway through the cooking process, this would remedy that...overall,it's a pretty good dish.
- 7 ounces macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 can celery soup
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 jar pimiento (optional)
- 4 ounces mushroom pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cups ham, chicken or 2 cups turkey, cooked and chopped
- 1 can water chestnut, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in buttered 3 quart or 9x13 inch pan.
- Refrigerate overnight or freeze.
- (Can break this down into individual serving sizes) Remove from freezer 1 hour before baking.
- If frozen, thaw before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake one hour.