Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Perfect for using up some of that leftover turkey.
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (in the tube, such as Pillsbury)
- Saute celery, pepper and onion in butter in a large skillet until tender.
- Add turkey mayo, salt and almonds and mix thoroughly.
- Evenly press each biscuit in a greased muffin cup in a muffin pan.
- Spopn turkey mixture evenly into biscuit cups.
- Bake at 350º for 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and turkey filling is hot.