- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 3⁄4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped turkey
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Lightly grease an 11x7x11 1/2-inch baking dish.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, 1 1/4 cups cheese, turkey, green bell pepper, onion, celery soup, salt and pepper; stirring gently.
- Spoon into baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly.