1/3 Photos of Day After Thanksgiving (Or Christmas) Turkey Wellington
- Carla -'s Note:
This is a great way to use up some of your Thanksgiving and or Christmas leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil 4 to 5 minutes; set aside.
- 2Place 1/4 cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey stuffing in the center of 2 puff pastry squares.
- 3Top the stuffing with 1/4 pound leftover turkey pieces.
- 4Top turkey with sauteed mushrooms and onions.
- 5Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- 6Beat together egg and milk.
- 7Place remaining 2 puff pastry squares over filling and seal with the milk and egg wash.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9You can serve this Thanksgiving Turkey Wellington with heated Thanksgiving gravy on top with cranberry sauce and your favorite vegetable.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Day After Thanksgiving (Or Christmas) Turkey Wellington
Serving Size: 1 (1150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3395.9
- Calories from Fat 1980
- Total Fat 220.1 g
- Saturated Fat 54.7 g
- Cholesterol 245.2 mg
- Sodium 1970.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 256.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 100.1 g