Recipe by Oolala
From a Hellman's Mayonnaise advertisement. Posting this here for the day after Thanksgiving! Use that turkey in a different way.
Top Review by Buster's friend
Fabuloso! So pretty with the red onion dice too! Have a second turkey to smoke - it'll go straight away into the next round of this salad - served with French Country Soup & chewy toasty ciabatta rolls. On the permanant rotation (another one of the recipes that makes the trip to the turkey processing plant worthwhile!) TYTYTY for the keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup prepared salsa
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1 cup black beans (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive (optional)
- 1 cup diced cheese (optional)