Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
An easy and delicious way to use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers. The recipe is originally from a community cookbook.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces chopped pimiento
- 16 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Combine sour cream, gravy, seasonings and pimientos in a Dutch oven and heat thoroughly without boiling.
- Fold in noodles, turkey and mushrooms and pour mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 350º until hot and bubbly, about 35-45 minutes.