Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
This is for a diversified rotary diet.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a plastic storage container or plastic bag, mix shrimp and peanut oil until shrimp is thoroughly coated.
- Add remaining ingredients and allow to marinade at least 2 hours.
- This can be cooked on a grill, broiled in the oven or cooked in a regular frying pan or grill pan. If you cook on the grill, skewer the shrimp. Whatever method, cook about 2-3 minutes each side or about 4 minutes total if stirred in a frying pan.