- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vitamin C powder
- 3 teaspoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, without iodine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended and salt is dissolved.
- Recipezaar doesn't recognize the vitamin C crystals, but they are available at natural food stores and online. Ecological Formulas brand Buffered Vitamin C Crystals is corn-free.
- You can use white vinegar in place of the water and Vitamin C crystals, we don't do this because of a corn allergy.
- Check that the onion powder and garlic powder don't have dextrose added for better flow if you also have a corn allergy.