My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a blender or mixer, mix together milk, bananas and nutmeg.
- 2Pour mixture into a plate with a good rim or a cake pan.
- 3Dip slices of bread into the mixture, coating both sides.
- 4Fry in butter or a light spritz of canola oil until golden brown on each side.
- 5You can make a syrup out of frozen blueberries and a little bit of sugar and water. When the berries are thawed and the sugar has dissolved, give a stir and pour over French toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Day 1 Eggless French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g