Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is for a diversified rotary diet. The bread I use would be Day 1 Wheat Bread (Day 1 Wheat Bread - Bread Machine).
- With a blender or mixer, mix together milk, bananas and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture into a plate with a good rim or a cake pan.
- Dip slices of bread into the mixture, coating both sides.
- Fry in butter or a light spritz of canola oil until golden brown on each side.
- You can make a syrup out of frozen blueberries and a little bit of sugar and water. When the berries are thawed and the sugar has dissolved, give a stir and pour over French toast.