Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a full year of looking for the best recipe, the one we chose was the one I created. Keep in mind that quality ingredients make a quality recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cinnamon (I use Penzey's!)
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups buttermilk
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Separate the eggs, add the yolks to the dry and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat egg whites until moderately stiff, set aside.
- Add milk adn oil to mixed dry ingredients and blend.
- Pour stiff egg whites into mixture and fold gently.
- Ladle mixture into hot waffle iron as directed by your model and bake.