Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Very simple, very easy! This recipe is for chocolate lovers! It's almost like eating a warm chocolate candybar in the form of a cake. I've added nuts or peanutbutter morsels before for a variation. These brownies are very moist. Good recipe to make with a child's help. This is a family recipe but it's too good not to share it.
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Stir butter and cocoa in sauce pan over low heat until butter is melted, then remove from heat.
- Mix in eggs with wire whip until mixture looks like chocolate pudding.
- Mix in sugar until blended.
- Mix in flour until well blended.
- Put mixture into 8x8 inch greased baking pan.
- Cook for 18 minutes only.
- Brownies should not be fully cooked in the middle. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
not bad! considering how quick and easy these brownies are, they're pretty good (especially hot from the oven and drizzled with caramel sauce). thanks for posting.