Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe I got from a friend of the family. It's delicious!!
- 170.09 g can baby shrimp
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml green onion, chopped
- 7.39 ml dill weed
- Warm soup in a saucepan on the stove. (Do not add water -- use the undiluted soup).
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Pull off of the heat and add rest of ingredients.
- Serve warm or chilled with crackers or serve in a bread bowl!
Great tasting dip, & I'll be making this one again, for sure! I was a bit generous with the amount of shrimp I used, & I also substituted cream of celery soup for the mushroom kind, but otherwise followed your recipe right on down! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
This is so yummy. I did half of it. I used frozen shrimps that I cooked in a non stick pan and then chopped roughly. It was great added to the dip. I used reduced-fat cream cheese, reduced-fat mayonnaise. And I omitted the dill weed since the taste was so good like that. Thanks Shelby :) Made for Newest Zaar tag