Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Marinated Salmon, very tender
- 3 lbs salmon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Mix lemon juice, minced garlic cloves, salt, olive oil, pepper and cajun seasoning. Marinate on salmon for at least one hour.
- Mix sour cream, mustard, mayonaise, and grated parmesan cheese in small bowl.
- After marinating salmon, cover with sour cream mixture.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes per inch of thickness of fish
- When just done, sprinkle with cheese.