Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is an adaptation of several recipes and the way I prefer to have my ranch dressing. Add more milk as needed for a thinner dressing. Chill at least 30 minutes for flavors to blend. Will keep about a week in the refrigerator.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (I use Friendship)
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup cream or 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash paprika
- Combine mayo and sour cream in a medium bowl.
- Measure out all spices and then blend gently.
- Add milk until desired consistency.
I used light mayonnaise, fat free sour cream and milk. I like ranch dressing and this one is great :) Thanks Cook from Scratch :) Made for Healthy tag game
I thought this was a good, simple ranch dressing. I will make it again. Thanks!
I use light mayo and light sour cream and it turned out lovely. Will make this dressing again. Thanks for posting :)