Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the first cookbook I ever purchased through a fundraiser for my church youth group. This is still one of favorite cookbooks and my most requested recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml corn oil
- 473.18 ml pumpkin (I use Libby's.)
- 158.51 ml orange juice or 158.51 ml water
- 828.06 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 19.71 ml total of your choice of baking spices (allspice, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Crack eggs in large mixing bowl. Break the yolks and mix together. Add sugar and oil. Mix well.
- Sift together dry ingrediants. Add sifted dry ingridiants alternatly with juice (or water,) mixing well between additions.
- Fold in vanilla.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Great tasting easy to make pumpkin bread! It is very moist and fast to make! I halved the recipe. Per personal tastes I think I would put a little extra spice next time. I also did need to cook about 20 extra minutes but it's probably because my loaf pans are a little large. Very tasty though can't wait for DH to get home and have some! Made for PAC Orphanage Spring 08