Quick and easy Tex-Mex for the table. Hubby isn't fond of some of the ingredients but all together he has found these a delightful addition to our menus. They even work well in frozen dinners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Set aside 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese for use over rolled enchiladas.
- 3Brown meat and onion in large frying pan.
- 5Add olives and mix in well.
- 6In large bowl, combine cheese and meat mixture.
- 7Mix well.
- 8In the frying pan, warm the tortillas, one at a time, (15 seconds per side) Place warm tortilla on flat surface.
- 9Spoon small amount of meat mixture along edge of tortilla and roll it up, (approx. 1/3 cup for quesadilla-size tortilla).
- 10Place enchilada seam side down in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 11Repeat until all tortillas have been used.
- 12Spoon any remaining meat mixture over the enchiladas and top with the enchilada sauce.
- 13Make sure that all parts of the enchilada are covered with sauce.
- 14Sprinkle with reserved cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 15Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dawn's Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 965.4
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.4 mg
- Sodium 1898.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 48.6 g