1/8 Photos of Dawn's Dream Burgers
A recipe from the Ultimate Barbeque cookbook. I will do it for lunch. ETA : I can see why these are Dream Burgers. They are so tasty. A little bit sweet because of the sauce. Burgers are moist and were easy to cook on the barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce or 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1Preheat grill to medium.
- 2Combine ketchup, dark brown sugar, honey, molasses, dry mustard, ginger, Worrcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Set sauce aside; reserve 1 cup of sauce.
- 5In a bowl, mix the egg, oats, onion, garlic powder, cooked bacon, cheddar cheese and ground beef, and 1/2 cup or a bit more of the reserved sauce, to moisten the meat.
- 6Make eight patties from mixture.
- 7Grill until cooked to your liking.
- 8During the last 5 minutes of cooking, baste burgers with the remaining sauce.
- 9Serve with your favorite toppings, such as lettuce and tomato.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dawn's Dream Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.4 mg
- Sodium 743.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper