Prep 12 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe I got from our family Christmas cookbook a few years back. Enjoy!
Make and share this Dawn's Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- chicken wings
- I use the bag of frozen chicken wings, or a large package of fresh ones (~2 pounds?).
- Marinate as long as you can -- anywhere from an hour to overnight.
- Bake in 350-375 degree oven for 1 hour. Turning over 1/2 way through cooking.
Very tasty Asian type of wings!!! I made 1/4 of the recipe and then followed it as written. At the 1/2 hour point, I went to flip the wings and they were burnt on both sides. I cooked them in my gas oven and since it said between 350 and 375, I went for middle of the road at about 360 ish degrees. I think that the hour cooking time is too much but could see it being that long, if the wings were frozen or very thick, mine were thin, standard bar type wings. Would definitely make these again, but cutting down on the temp and cooking time. Thanks so much for sharing a great alternative to Buffalo wings. Made for the "Best of 2012" tag game.
Great wings. I lined the pan with tinfoil for easier clean up. I served these with seasoned curly fries. Made for Best of Cookbook 2012.
Great wings which we enjoyed with salad. Thanks for sharing!