A buffet of hot dogs and sausages with different variations to suit all your pigskin parties. Want some burgers with that? try Burger Variations :)
- Preheat the grill. Season the hot dogs, smoked sausage, and chorizo with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place all the dogs on the hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- In a saute pan, heat the remaining olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the julienne onions and pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Saute the vegetables for 5 minutes or until wilted.
- Remove from the heat. Remove the dogs from the grill and place in the buns.
- Garnish half of the hot dogs with chili, cheese, onions and mustard. Garnish the other half of the hot dogs with mustard and relish. Garnish the smoked sausages with Creole mustard. Garnish the Chorizo sausages with the sauteed onions and pepper.
- Place all the dogs on a large serving platter and serve with potato chips.