Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the Charleston Receipts cookbook.
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- Arrange shrimp on the bottom of casserole; sprinkle with lime juice.
- Melt butter, cream cheese, and blue cheese in a heavy pan; pour over shrimp.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
OMG...was this ever GOOD!!! I was looking for something easy & different for shrimp & this most definately fit the bill...will be making this again!!! THANKS for sharing!!!