Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Easy to make but very, very good and extremely popular with kids and teens. An old standby around here that is worthy of its reputation. (And yes, they do contain 1 cup of oil)
Top Review by Kasha
Very quick and easy to put together, makes a lot. You probably have everything you need to make them at home right now. Slightly oily consistency that bothered me more than other people.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix in brown sugar, oats, and chocolate chips.
- Combine eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir into chocolate chip mixture.
- Press into an ungreased 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly before cutting.