1/3 Photos of Davy Crockett Bars
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Easy to make but very, very good and extremely popular with kids and teens. An old standby around here that is worthy of its reputation. (And yes, they do contain 1 cup of oil)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 2Mix in brown sugar, oats, and chocolate chips.
- 3Combine eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- 4Stir into chocolate chip mixture.
- 5Press into an ungreased 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Cool slightly before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Davy Crockett Bars
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 139.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g