Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I wanted to increase the protein and decrease the carbs while keeping a great taste. Everyone who eats these pancakes loves them, I hope you will too.
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the dry ingredients in a food processor in order, and blend until it resembles a fine mixed powder.
- Add the rest of the liquid ingredients and pulse blend until completely mixed, stop once and scrape down and pulse until mixed.
- Cook on a griddle or skillet @ 380 degrees until golden brown on both sides.
These are the worst pancakes. The nutmeg is horrible and the oats were not ground fine enough by my food processor.