1/1 Photo of David's Famous Buffalo Wing Recipe
1 hr 10 mins
My son's recipe for Buffalo wings. It doesn't involve deep frying so you can kid yourself into thinking it is more healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put 3/4 cup flour, big tablespoon of Lawry's seasoning salt, big tablespoon garlic powder, and 1/2 tablespoon salt into a freezer bag.
- 2Toss wings (recipe good for up to 20 wings) in the bag (few at a time) and place them on a cookie sheet (with a greased sheet of aluminum foil on it).
- 3Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- 4Dip wings in Frank's Redhot BUFFALO sauce (not just normal Frank's, they do make a Buffalo sauce) and place them back on the aluminum foil.
- 5Put wings in oven for 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 6Turn wings over.
- 7Drizzle leftover sauce on top and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top as well.
- 8Cook for another 30 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for David's Famous Buffalo Wing Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.5
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 3283.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt