Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
David Lange was Prime Minister of NZ during the 1980s and was best known for heading NZ's anti-nuclear policy. This recipe is clean, green and nuclear-free...
- 6 -8 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons plum jam
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Marinate the wings for 2 hours.
- Fry or grill chicken wings.
- Make sauce with marinade by adding chicken stock to marinade and bringing to boil in a pot.
- Thicken with a little cornstarch.